Thursday, February 23

#203

23/2/2017                                                                                                

Dear baby,

       The breakfast here was really awesome!!! I like the idea which they replace fries with some potatoes, it was more filling compared to the normal fries. After that, we prepared to go to rent the equipment for snowboard or ski. I chose snowboard because my friend told me that snowboard was a bit harder. However, when I was wearing the pants and shoes, I can feel that you want me to stay longer with you. I just don't want you to be unhappy; therefore, I stayed back to accompany you. You have no idea how much I love you, as I am willing to do a lot of things to you. When you didn't reply me anymore, I proceed to the beginner course. It takes me two hours to learn how to play, and when I proceed to the easiest slope, I was a bit scared because the lift there seems dangerous, and I can't see the bottom from the top part at first. I can feel that my legs were trembling, but I still manage to make it to the bottom. It was really really fun! About three to four hours later, my friend asked me to go to the blue line, and the blue line is more difficult. I regretted it straightaway. After two attempts, we went to have our dinner, it was very expensive, and the amount of food was really small, so I went to buy a poutine. About half an hour later, we went back to play snowboard. This time, I can play the blue line without falling, that was crazy! I was so excited and took a lot of pictures and videos. Can't wait to share the happiness with you. I love you, bae

Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment