Friday, July 26

Dear Percussionist~

昨天,有着完美的一天,虽然打乱了我的生活节奏...
忽然间有了很深的感触...

这几天的我,都过得挺痛苦的...遭遇了许多挫折,
身心几乎都快崩溃了...很害怕我期待的不再能够达成,
我依靠的不再那么真实。真的很期望我们组能够登上乐团的顶峰。
但我深知,这不是两三个人努力就能办到的事...
真的好想依赖你们,让自己在没有包装的情况下,
展现真正的自我。
好像在大家面前放声大哭然后大家都来,
静静地陪伴着我,支持我。不可能吗?
真希望你们知道再嚣张的背后,
所有人讨厌我的情况下,
得到你们的认同。
也许不知不觉中,对你们有所期待?


        不知怎么地,这几天来,心境很扭曲...累得几乎快崩溃了。退团?不退团?我能如此的潇洒吗?只是觉得,什么东西都不想我想要的。能力,有人承载我的能力吗?有人能驾驭它吗?没有冒犯的意思,但有多少个人能够说服我?

        昨天想起了小嘉恩,发现自己真的很喜欢他...我从来没有想像过会喜欢她到这种夸张的程度...无法真心滴祝福她,得到幸福...也因为她,几度落泪...

        You deserve a better one, but I am always the best to you. I will make sure ur every single day will full of happiness. But u never choose me...

其实我真的希望有人能安慰我,当我的出气筒。
很希望有人愿意听我倾诉...
把我放在重要的位置上。
好想尝试被重视的感觉,
厌倦了承担的生活。
有人理解我吗?

Yi Ling : There isn't much to say, since you know me so well. I know that you understand me but i need you to comfort me rather than letting it be and do nothing. It was a memoriable gathering yesterday, I mean to percussionist. Even though we didn't walk together but at least we went there together, right? It is just a beginning. I promise that it will be better next time...

Li Wen : I know that you have been working so hard for the piece,"Graffiti VIII". You might not be the most talented among us but you are always the most hardworking one. I admire your  determination but i hope that instead of practise more, you can try to understand it more.  Later then, you will be able to have a beautiful piece but not only a good piece. Good Luck!

Kar Yue : I appreciate you that you have bring us a lot of laughters. I guess your smile has encouraged the juniors to stay strong? You know what? sometimes i will be so annoyed when some of them keeps joking when i am in serious mood, but at least you are not one of them. I just hope that you can concentrate more on your practical and ask me whenever you need help in those stuff. Best of luck.

Ka Yan : First of all, I want to apologise for my rudeness in the past. I knew that I don't have the right to compare you with me. I know it was wrong of disregarding you. Now, I just wanna do anything to ask you to forgive me. I really do hope dat you can be one of my best mate and assist me when Yi Ling is left. Sorry... So, can we co-operate?

Bei Pei : You are the maddest person I have ever met. It is such a waste that you don't like guys? xD Anyway, you have your own charm when you are who you are. You are also a bit talented when you dance but its hard to understand that why the rhythmic sense gone off when you apply it on the instruments. You need to find it out and I am ever ready to help you.

Weng Kit : I was shocked when you chose to stay... I used to put on much hope on you but I have to say that you have made me disappointed. No matter how hard the time is, you should choose to face it with courage but not leave cowardly. You should challenge yourself instead of watching others getting better than you and do nothing. Hope that you will know what i am aspecting. 

Tze Yao : You are talented in some way different with me. You should know it yourself. And what you need to do is experience more to produce different kind of music. No matter how strong or how good is your technic, the best music is always filled with expression. Don't be shy to do more body movement. Feel the beat but not learn the beat. 

很期待你们的回复...
今天就到这里?
记得写一些东西回我...
好了,就到这里...
超想哭的说....
   
2013年7月26日
9:00pm
完~

No comments:

Post a Comment